Friday, March 8, 2013

Ah, Rest Day

Well, kinda.  I did do the WOW (since it's short) and planked (forearm) to keep up my streak.  Other than that I took it easy today.  Nick and I went to lunch and had some great fish tacos.  Yum.  I also went and stocked up on some more gels including my favorite so far (GU Espresso Love) and some that I just wanted to try after hearing good things.  I got some AccelGel and Hammer gel.  I honestly forget what flavors they are (I'm pretty sure chocolate was one and another was apple something?).  I figure it can't hurt to give new things a whirl.  Who knows, I might find something that blows my love of espresso love right out of the water.


Easy rest day.  :)

No food pics again today.  I'm sure you're crushed at missing out on more of my spectacular photography and super exciting food choices.

Water: Check.
Fruits and Veggies:  Check.  Today included clementines, mixed salad greens, red cabbage, cucumbers, roma tomatoes, avocado, peas, apple, baked potato, and grape tomatoes.

Points:
Drinking 64+ oz water: 1
Eating 7+ servings of fruits and veggies: 1
Doing the WOW: 1
Doing 11 minutes of exercise:  1

Total points for today: 4
Total so far for the week: 40

I'm really nervous about my runs this weekend.  I don't know why, but I am.  The weather is supposed to be great, so hopefully that will help to ease my jitters.

No comments:

Post a Comment