Friday, March 22, 2013

Fast Friday

This is truly only "fast" because I didn't do anything fantastic in the fitness category today.  I spent my day cleaning, running around shopping, picking up the kids, running errands, making checklists for the coming week (boy is there a lot going on), etc.

The only exercise I did today was my #plankaday.  I did side planks for a total of 2:34.  I held them approximately 1:15 per side.  I didn't even try for anything more, because I just wanted it done.  And do you know what?  Today I don't really care.  Usually I feel this "rest day guilt" like I should be exercising in some way, I should at least do some squats or I should do some pushups while waiting for the microwave to beep.  Well, there comes a point where I should just freaking rest like I'm supposed to.  So today, short planks and just general daily activity it was.  I feel good for it.  If you think I'm lazy, too bad.

I did (finally) find a gorgeous dress for Victoria to wear for Easter Mass.  She looks absolutely adorable in it.  She's very hard to shop for.  She just has an odd body shape that's hard to fit.  I do, too, but it's harder when its a little girl who reallyreallyreallyreally gets her mind set on one thing and then you have to calm her down and explain to her that's not going to happen.  Sigh.  The joys of motherhood.  :)

I also found a pair of awesome Nike running capris on sale.  XS!  And gray, not standard black!  They fit fabulously!  And they have a drawstring!  I feel like I've won the lottery!

Water: yep.
Freggies: oh yes.  As I've said before I tend to go heavy in this department on Fridays this time of year.  My day included strawberries, blackberries, baked potato, peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms, olives, spring lettuce mix, cucumber, orange peppers, yellow peppers, red peppers, green peppers, radishes, plums, and I had a veggie patty that I'm not sure what it all contained, but it was veggielicious.

Points:
Drinking 64+ oz of water:  1
Eating 7+ servings of fruits and veg:  1
Doing the WOW:  0
Doing 2 minutes of exercise:  0  <-- lol!

Total points for today:  2
Total points for week 3 of the SBBC:  37
Total points for the SBBC:  157

No comments:

Post a Comment