Thursday, March 7, 2013

Gym Day!

I can't believe I'm about to say this but, today was a great day at the gym!  The crowd wasn't out of control, I had a treadmill that totally worked, and I was able to get through my weights circuit plus stretch without too much trouble.  Someone was smiling down on me today!

My easy 3 was just that, easy peasy.  This was one of those runs that I had to keep reminding myself that even though I feel fanfreakingtastic, this is supposed to be light and easy and I don't have to gogogogo like my legs seem to want to.  I love these kinds of runs!

Splits:
Mile 1 - 9:51
Mile 2 - 9:01
Mile 3 - 9:04

Overall I ran 3.13 miles in 29:18.  Average pace: 9:21.

I did my usual weight circuit.  I increased the weight again on a couple of things that, like I mentioned the last time, I didn't feel like I was working enough on.  I'm still liking the 3 sets vs 2 thing, though.

Shoulder Press - 3 sets of 12 @ 10 lbs
Triceps Press - 3 sets of 15 @ 35 lbs
Back Extension - 3 sets of 15 @ 65 lbs
Abdominal Crunch - 3 sets of 20 @ 40 lbs (and this still feels light to me)
Biceps Curl - 3 sets of 12 @ 15 lbs
Seated Row - 3 sets of 15 @ 25 lbs
Chest Press - 3 sets of 12 @ 25 lbs
Pull down - 3 sets of 12 @ 30 lbs

I also did the WOW again.  I really think the WOW will just be daily thing for me.  It's so quick and easy and really gives me a boost.

I did my best ever reverse plank today!  4:06.7!  Yeah!


I did not take any food pics today.  After this morning I was just so hairbrained and frazzled that I just couldn't remember to do it.  :(

Water: Cup #9 is sitting right here on my desk.  Hydration is my thing!
Fruits and Veggies: Although I am lacking in pics, I was able to get in my 7+ servings.  Included in my day were bananas, russet potato, asparagus, yams, grapefuit, grape tomatoes, and a plum.  I also snitched some of the littlest boy's apples and raisins, but not nearly enough to consider a serving, so I'm not counting it.

Points:
Drinking 64+ oz water: 1
Eating 7+ servings of fruits and veggies: 1
Doing the WOW: 1
Doing 76 minutes of exercise:  7.5

Total points for today: 10.5
Total so far for the week: 36


No comments:

Post a Comment