Thursday, March 14, 2013

Quickie Update

Just a quick short post tonight because, well, if I'm being totally honest, I'm not in the mood to blog.  lol

My run on the treadmill before my strength training went well.  Nothing remarkable of course, just a nice and easy 3.2 miles in 29:44.

I did my strength circuit and it took me 35 minutes and change.  I also did side planks today for around a minute and a half each.  I still suck at them, but I'm hoping that sooner or later I'll have a breakthrough just like I did with the forearm and other kinds.

I think I've finally fiddled around with the weights enough to find a point that feels good.
Shoulder Press - 3 sets of 12 @ 10 lbs
Triceps Press - 3 sets of 15 @ 35 lbs
Back Extension - 3 sets of 15 @ 65 lbs
Abdominal Crunch - 3 sets of 20 @ 45 lbs
Biceps Curl - 3 sets of 12 @ 15 lbs
Seated Row - 3 sets of 15 @ 25 lbs
Chest Press - 3 sets of 12 @ 25 lbs <-- this is a shock, but this is the one that will need the weight bumped up next... this was always my second weakest just behind the shoulder press... wth?
Pull down - 3 sets of 12 @ 30 lbs

I did NOT do the WOW again today.  While my knee felt good today, I still don't want to chance overdoing it.

Top two are self explanatory.  The bottom pic was my dinner this evening.  Organic chicken breast, baby carrots and onions, and sauteed garlic kale.  Yum!

Water:  Yes, as always.
Fruits and veg: Yep!  I had the last bowl of veggie chowder for lunch this afternoon, so that took care of a couple servings with all those leeks, potatoes and squash.  I also had bananas, blueberries, clementines, baby carrots, and kale.  I can't believe that up until the past year or so I never had kale.  I thought I didn't like it.  hahaha!  I love it.  You just have to cook it right, which *I* do.  ;-)

Points:
Drinking 64+ oz water: 1
Eating 7+ servings of fruits and veg: 1
Doing the WOW: 0
Doing 67 minutes of exercise: 6.5

Total points for today: 8.5
Total points for the week: 31.5

Rest day tomorrow!  Wooooooooohoooooo!  ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment