Monday, March 11, 2013

SBBC w2d1

I did get in the Weight Lifting Plan for Runners Workout #1 this evening after all.  I had a pretty hectic day and I usually don't like to exercise at night, but I really felt like doing it.  I had to do it in 2 parts instead of repeating the circuit back to back due to mommy duties, but that's ok.  :)


The first 2 workouts are self explanatory.  The last time is the Weight Lifting Plan #1.  The top foods are my sweet potato and spinach from dinner (I admittedly had a bbq ham sammich with this).  The bottom was my breakfast.

Water: done!
Fruits and vegetables: done!  Today I had at least 1 serving each of strawberries, blueberries, baby carrots, green grapes, sweet potato, spinach, and grape tomatoes.  I will not go into my huge love of spinach.  But I love it.  Throw a bag in a skillet with a little butter and fresh garlic and we're having a good time.

Points:
Drinking 64+ oz of water: 1
Eating 7+ servings of fruits and veg: 1
Doing the WOW: 1
Doing 52 minutes of exercise: 5

Total points for the day: 8
Total points for this week: 8

Oh, and as for the WOW... I don't know that I like it better than week 1.  It starts with 30 hop overs.  I'm just not a big fan of jumping, I don't know.  Except for jumping jacks.  I can crank out 100 of those no sweat.  I've got issues.  I do like the triceps dips, pushups and 1 leg get ups, though.  So, I'll suck it up.  It's only a week, right?  lol

No comments:

Post a Comment