Monday, March 18, 2013

Training Schedule Week of 3/18/2013-3/24/2013

Week 12 of 13.  12 of 13.  I'm trying to process this.

Monday:  Strength and stretching.
Tuesday:  5 miles EASY
Wednesday:  50 minute tempo run <-- last "hard" run of my plan.
Thursday:  3 miles EASY plus strength
Friday:  REST
Saturday: 3 miles at pace  <-- taper starts here with 1 week to go before the race!
Sunday:  10 miles LONG RUN

I've completed my workouts for today, but I'll post them when I do my nightly points calculation.

This is also the start of week 3 of the Spring Bootie Buster Challenge.  Just fair warning, since I am tapering at the end of this week, my points will obviously go down.  I also will not be doing any "extras" just to work points in.  My priority is my race.  I'm supposed to be backing off and resting, and I'm going to stick with my plan.  My main focus will be on water and fruits and veggies.


No comments:

Post a Comment