Monday, April 1, 2013

SBBC Week 4 Wrapup!

Well hello there!  I hope everyone had a blessed Easter!

As you can tell, I am wicked behind on posting.

1.  First and most importantly, it was Holy Week.  Most of my time has been spent at St. Paul Cathedral and other local churches for good reason.  HE IS RISEN.  Glory to God in the Highest!
2.  I've been really nervous (see previous post).  Thank God above I've had #1 to keep me occupied and centered.
3.  Um, I just ran a half marathon on Saturday!  More on that later.

So, let me just wrapup my points for the week and leave it at that.

Thursday I got in my 2 mile run.  It was more a mental game than physical.  I felt fine.  I also did a 5:19 forearm plank.  I got in all my water and freggies.

Friday was my rest day.  I did a 5:03 pushup plank.  I did not get all my freggies in (Good Friday obligations.  More important than forcing foods.), but I did drink a ton of water!

Saturday... well, I ran a half marathon!  Race recap to come later.  Pre race I did side planks for a total of 3:07.  I got a epic ton of water in and yes, I did get in all my freggies (mostly in the form of bananas, I think!  lol).

Sunday - Easter!!  I did a reverse plank for 2:33.  My biggest accomplishment was staying out of the candy. I had ONE peep, 5 jellybeans and a single bite of chocolate bunny.  Woohoo!  Yes, I got in all my water and freggies too!

Thursday - Sunday points:
Drinking 64+ oz of water:  4
Eating 7+ servings of fruits and veggies:  3
Doing the WOW:  0
Doing 149 minutes of exercise:  14.5

Total points for Thursday - Sunday:  21.5
Total points for week 4 of the SBBC:  36
Total points for the SBBC:  210.5

No comments:

Post a Comment