Monday, July 15, 2013

Workout Schedule for the Week of 7/15-7/21/2013

Just finished Alpha Cardio and I'm still dripping sweat!  Since this is my third time at this particular workout, I'm able to anticipate some of the moves and really get into them from the start instead of fumbling my way through the first couple.  I love it.  Week 2 of Focus T25 is on a roll!

So... this week I'm going to try something a little different.  Ok, maybe a couple of things.

1. Saturday is my rest day.  Period.
2.  I am not running via heart rate.  I want to see how I do on my own.  Yes, it is supposed to be ridiculously hot the next few days.  I'm going to do my best.
3.  I am running for time this week, rather than miles.  It keeps it a little more interesting and I don't feel as pressured to stay out until I hit X amount of mileage.
4.  Thursday I may just head to the gym for the treadmill even if it is nice outside.  It worked really well last week to start off here at home with T25 and then head up there with the kids for the rest.
5.  I'm going to do better with my food prep for the whole week.  I did great at the beginning of last week, but as of last night I didn't have as much prepped and it made for a longer meal wait, which does not make for a patient happy family.  Oops.  I'm actually headed out grocery shopping this afternoon, so I'm going to try to get my prepping done while Victoria is at gymnastics class tonight.

Without further ado, here's my "official" plan for the week:

Monday:  Alpha Cardio - done!
Tuesday:  35 minute easy run, T25 Total Body Circuit
Wednesday:  55 minute easy run, T25 Speed 1.0
Thursday:   T25 Cardio, 35 minute easy run, Weights
Friday:  T25 Lower Focus, T25 Ab Intervals
Saturday:  REST
Sunday:  1 hour 10 minute long run.  T25 Stretch.

There you have it.  I'll probably end up running the same amount of miles as last week, but that's ok until I adjust to the new schedule.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment