Monday, July 29, 2013

Workout Schedule for the week of 7/29-8/4/2013

Week 4 of Focus T25 Alpha phase is underway!  I just finished my Cardio workout.  I must say, it is getting much easier.  I have to push myself and really get into it to achieve the kind of burn I had in the beginning of the program.  Success is good!

Like I said in my last post, I'm taking one last step back week in regards to running before "officially" starting training for my 2 goal races this fall - The Great Race 10K and the Buffalo Creek Half Marathon.  I will also be doing a 1 mile race (next week, actually!), a 5K, and a 10 miler, but those are more fun than serious.  I say that now.

I also have to give full disclaimer that Sunday, August 4th is my middle kid Vinny's birthday.  He turns 7!  Wow!  With that being said, we will be having a celebration and I will be eating cake and ice cream as well as Vinny's choice for dinner.  It's tradition in our house that you pick whatever you want for dinner for your birthday.  It can be something Mom has to cook at home or we can go out or order in.  Birthday person's choice.  Victoria is always pretty consistent - either Chinese buffet or Joe's Crab Shack.  lol.  Vincent never knows until last minute.  But anyway, I'll try to make a health conscious decision with whatever is picked for dinner, however I will enjoy my time with my birthday boy.  1 bad nutritional day (or two) here and there won't kill an entire lifetime of health and fitness.

Here's my plan for the week!

Monday:  Cardio - done!
Tuesday:  4 mile easy run, T25 Total Body Circuit
Wednesday:  4 mile easy run, T25 Lower Focus
Thursday:  5 mile easy run, T25 Total Body Circuit (eek!), Weights at the gym
Friday:  T25 Ab Intervals, T25 Speed 1.0
Saturday:  REST!
Sunday:  6 mile easy run, T25 Stretch

You probably noticed that I am going for mileage this week again versus the timed runs.  Well, since that's what most of my training plan calls for, I figured I'd get back and get used to it during this lighter week.  We'll see how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great week of workouts! Happy Birthday to your little man! My oldest just turned 8 on Saturday! Goes by way too fast! It's also a tradition in our house that the birthday person gets to choose whatever dinner they want. Hayden chose to eat at O'Charley's for his birthday! :-)

    ReplyDelete