Friday, August 2, 2013

Farewell, Speed 1.0

It was fun, but now it is done.  Time to move on (after next week) to Beta and start another one.  I hope Speed 2.0 is just as fun!


I really am going to miss this workout as I move on.  Next week is Total Body Focus 3 times and Speed 1.0 is eliminated in favor of that.  Sad Panda.  This workout is fun and effective.  I can definitely see this as a workout that I would add to a rotation or pull out in that dead of winter "can't run outside and can't make it to the gym due to snow" day or three that tends to happen.  It is the perfect balance between way hard and too easy.  At least that is how it is for me now.  Maybe my feelings will change after Beta?  Either way, I can tell you that I will be doing this workout again.

No comments:

Post a Comment