Saturday, August 10, 2013

STATurday, end of Alpha Phase!

That seemed to go quickly!

I'll have my Liberty Mile recap up sometime later today, but for now here's my official end of Week 5 and Alpha phase STATS!

Since Week 4:
Weight:  -3.1 lbs  <-- yes, I am SHOCKED by this because my eating hasn't been the cleanest this week!
Chest:   no change
Waist:   -.25"
Arm:   no change
Thigh:   no change
Body Fat:   -2.1%

Totals for Focus T25 Alpha Phase:
Weight:   -6.4 lbs
Chest:   -1"
Waist:   -.75"
Arms:   +.5"
Thigh:   no change
Body Fat:   -3.9%


Like I said, I am shocked by this weeks weight loss because my eating has been a little sloppy.  I stepped on the scale three times to make sure that number was consistent.  Vincent's birthday on Sunday brought a bit (a lot) of sweets and leftover sweets into the house.  I indulged on more than one occasion on these.  I also have been lax on making sure I'm eating throughout the day instead of waiting until I'm starving and then eating big meals all at once.  Crazy schedules this week have promoted late dinners and lunches, skipped snacks, etc.  We also went to Kennywood on Hungarian Day to eat some of the awesome family heritage foods.  I was honestly expecting a bit of a gain this week and I would have been perfectly fine with that.

I'm excited to see what Beta Phase has in store.  I'm hoping for bigger arms and less waist fat, but more defined abs.  We'll see.

I'll be adding a pic to this post once I can get them on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment