Monday, August 19, 2013

Workout Schedule for the Week of 8/19-8/25/2013

It's officially the last week of Summer vacation here in the city of Pittsburgh!  And.... remember what I was saying the other day about wanting another day at Sandcastle?  Well, it's looking like Tuesday and Wednesday are going to be in the mid 80s and sunny so I might just get my wish!!  Woohoo!

I'm sitting here surfing through some of my favorite blogs and having my post workout coffee.  I did Dynamic Core and I was able to put a little more into it this time and burned a couple more calories.  I think, other than the strange cardio bit in the beginning, that I'm preferring this now to Ab Intervals.  It's the side plank stuff.  I heart planking lots.  haha.

Here's this week's workout plan:

Monday:  Dynamic Core
Tuesday:  6 mile easy run, Core Cardio
Wednesday:  40 minute tempo run, Rip'T Circuit
Thursday:  5 mile easy run, Upper Focus, Gym Weights <-- I think I'll be going light on the upper body weights at the gym since I'm doing Upper Focus and maybe tack on a few more leg based workouts to even it out.
Friday:  Rip'T Circuit, Speed 2.0
Saturday:  REST
Sunday:  10 mile long run, T25 Stretch

In addition to my workouts, I have LOTS to do.  We have to finish school shopping for the kids (yeah, yeah I know... late!), we have our meet the teachers event on 2 different days  (I have 3 kids that go to 3 different schools - go Pittsburgh Public!  grumble grumble...), I need to get some major and not so major things done around the house - AND I still want to squeeze the last droplets of Summer vacation fun out of life.  Then, you know, there's still the day to day cooking/cleaning/organizing/being mom stuff.  ;)  So, this will not be a lazy week, that's for sure.  Today's agenda includes grocery shopping and food preps for the week!  I did my menu planning last night.

Now to finish that coffee!

2 comments:

  1. I'm not ready for school to start yet! I love not dealing with school buses and school zone speed limits in the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hear that. I've already noticed the increase in traffic, people not knowing where they are going, and bad drivers in general since CCAC started back up on Monday! :(

    ReplyDelete