Monday, September 23, 2013

Workout Schedule for the Week of 9/23-9/29/2013

I got up bright and early this morning.  I just didn't have it in me to sleep any longer.  I wanted to get up and start my day since I knew it was going to be busy.  I'm honestly shocked I have a few minutes to sit here and type this out.  I've got a few minutes in between my duties this afternoon before I have to start transitioning into kid pickup, gymnastics and swimming, and typical nightly routines.

This week my main focus is to CHILL OUT.  It's not going to go perfectly smooth this week.  We've got gymnastics and swimming tryouts and team placements.  School stuff.  Garrett's birthday is on Saturday and I still need to finishing planning and prepping for that as well.  My nutrition is not going to be spot on because of all the come and go and the party, and I've come to terms with that.  I'm going to do the best I can when I can.  Freaking out over exact calories and macro-nutrients isn't going to help me in any way, and stressing myself out in all the details of life certainly isn't going to help me run my best race on Sunday.  I just need to chill.... just chill...

So here is my schedule for the week as far as my workouts go:

Monday:  Alpha Cardio.  I cranked this out at 7 this morning.  It went great!  This is one of the better workouts in T25.  Although it is a notably slower pace than any of the Beta workouts, you still get a great calorie burn, and it's one of the more "fun" ones.  185 calories burned.
Tuesday:  3 mile easy run, Rip'T Circuit
Wednesday:  5x400s.  Dynamic Core.  I'm not sure about Dynamic Core, but we'll see how I feel after the run.
Thursday:  3 mile easy run, Speed 1.0, Gym
Friday:  REST
Saturday:  REST  (I may go for a walk or do something light)
Sunday:  Great Race 10K

I'm also hoping to have my review of Beta up this week.  It's taking me a while to write, I know.  I'll get to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment