Monday, September 9, 2013

Workout Schedule for the week of 9/9-9/15/2013

This is the FINAL week of my T25 Challenge!  Woohoo!  It's been fun, it's been work, and there have been good days and bad days and workouts I've liked and workouts I've loathed.  I've lost and gained in the right places and I feel (mostly) great - aside from the carb craving thing.  I'm sitting here with a bowl of oatmeal right now so it's all good at the moment.

This morning kicked off with Rip'T Circuit.  It went great!  Yes, there's that whole uneven rep and rushing thing, but I brought my all to the table and burned some calories and had some fun.

Here's how the week looks right now:
Monday: Rip'T Circuit - FINISHED!
Tuesday:  5.5 mile easy run, Core Cardio
Wednesday:  10x400s, Rip'T Circuit
Thursday:  4 mile easy run, Dynamic Core, Gym time
Friday:  Rip'T Circuit, Core Speed
Saturday: REST - last STATurday!!  Final T25 results!
Sunday:  9 mile long run, Stretch

I hope everyone has a great week!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment