Monday, October 14, 2013

Workout Schedule for the Week of 10/14/2013-10/20/2013

I apologize for the back to back posts... I originally had this just tagged on to the end of the last one, but I really prefer them separate, just for reference sake.  And it's my blog, I'll do what I want.  ;-)

Monday:  I did Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown Level 2.  I like level 2 better than level 1 on this one.  It seems to have more core work and I love core work!  At first I had it in my mind that I was going to do T25 Upper Focus but then I reminded myself that I have a race on Saturday and I'm supposed to be cutting back and I know for a fact that I will not "cut back" during a T25 workout.
Tuesday:  4 mile easy run.  That'll probably be it.
Wednesday:  30 minute tempo run.  Again, that just might do it for the day.
Thursday:  2 mile easy run.  Now here I'm tempted to throw in some more Yoga or at least T25 Stretch.  We'll see.
Friday:  I SWEAR I'M GOING TO REST!!!!!!!!  haha
Saturday:  Buffalo Creek Half Marathon
Sunday:  10 mile easy run.  Just kidding.... I'll probably rest here or just do some kind of light active recovery.  Active recovery includes laying on the couch watching football, eating chips and salsa and drinking beer, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment